The Art Trail Gallery in Florence, SC, is calling for entries for the Pee Dee Artist Guild (PDAG) member exhibit “Sand in My Shoes”, which will be on view from June 25 – July 27, 2013. A reception will be held on June 28, from 4:30-8pm.
• Members of the PDAG can enter up to three pieces of beach themed artwork.
• If maximum size: 24” x 36” (including frame) it is considered as two pieces.
• Due to space limitations, other must be smaller.
• All work must be original, created within the last two years.
• Only one of the submitted artworks may have been previously shown at the Gallery.
• Two labels are required: one for the back of the work and one to be put on the wall beside the art.
• Each label must include: artist’s name, ATG Vendor #, artwork title, medium, and price (or NFS).
• The Gallery’s commission is 20%, so price work accordingly.
• No substitutions for art work may be made after the last day of registration, June 15th, 2013.
• Each PDAG member, who has work hanging, can have up to ten prints available for purchase.
• Prints must be brought in when artwork is entered.
• Prints must fit in print racks and have backing, mats if appropriate, and plastic sleeves.
• Label on print must include artist’s name, ATG Vendor #, artwork title, medium, and price.
• Please use a consistent format, using a business card size label.
• All other information included in the ATG website pertains to this exhibition.
Artists must complete registration/participation form by Saturday, June 15th, 5pm.
Fill in the Participation Form online in ADVANCE of bringing your work to the Gallery.
Registration must include information included on the label requested above.
This will be on the new participation form.
Go to: (http://art-trail-gallery.com)
Complete Participation Form. Prefer this be done online!
Complete Hold Blameless Form. Bring this signed form with you.
ARTWORK SUBMISSION DATES:
Friday, June 21: 12 noon – 6 PM
Saturday, June 22: 12 noon– 5 PM.
ARTWORK PICK UP:
Saturday, July 27th. 12 noon – 5 PM;
Sunday, July 28th 1 PM – 5 PM.
Please volunteer assistance during the exhibition. Put this information on the Participation Form.
The Art Trail Gallery is open: Wednesday – 11am-6pm; Thursday – 11am-3pm; Friday – 11am-6pm; and Saturday – 11am-3pm.
The Art Trail Gallery is located at 185 West Evans Street in Florence, SC.
Facebook: Art Trail Gallery – group page and business page
This project is all-volunteer and associated with the Florence Downtown Development Corporation.