For our 2014 Spring Fundraiser, the North Carolina Pottery Center is selling tickets for a $5,000 Draw Down Raffle (with a maximum of 500 tickets sold) and combining that with a Mardi Gras Masquerade Dinner Party and Auction on Saturday, Mar. 1, 2014 at the Pinewood Country Club in Asheboro, NC.
Please join us for an evening of fun including a New Orleans Style Dinner, Drinks (including beer/wine), Music, Dancing, a $5,000 Draw Down Raffle, Silent Auction, Live Auction, and Door Prizes!
· Mardi Gras Masquerade Dinner Ticket – $40 each or 2 for $75 (Each ticket includes dinner, two wine/beer tokens, jazz music, dancing, silent and live auctions and the opportunity to win door prizes, if present. Dressy/festive attire and masks are encouraged.)
· Raffle Ticket – $5,000 Draw Down (Max. 500 tickets) – $50
· Raffle Ticket – Chance to Win a Spot in the Top 15 of the $5,000 Draw Down – $15
For complete information, including purchasing tickets, the schedule of events, raffle rules, etc., please visit the event page (http://www.ncpotterycenter.org/raffle-mardi-gras-masquerade.html) on the NCPC website. Both raffle and dinner tickets may also be purchased by e-mailing to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 336/873-8430.
Links to photos of the auction items will be added in a few weeks as we begin adding those items to our Facebook photo album for the event. Telephone and absentee bidding will be available for persons unable to attend the auctions.
Initial sponsors who have committed to supporting the Mardi Gras Masquerade Dinner Party and Auction include:
· Heart of North Carolina Visitors Bureau, Asheboro, NC
Super Krewe Level
· Four Saints Brewing Company, Asheboro, NC
· Carolina Clay Connection, Charlotte, NC
· The Cranford Agency, Asheboro, NC
· Village Printing
We sincerely appreciate the support of our sponsors and partners as they help to support the center’s mission. Additional sponsors will be added to the event listings on our website and Facebook page as they come on board.
The mission of the North Carolina Pottery Center is to promote public awareness of and appreciation for the history, heritage, and ongoing tradition of pottery making in North Carolina. The Center is located at 233 East Avenue in Seagrove, NC. Hours of operation are Tue – Sat 10am – 4pm.
For more information, please call 336/873-8430, visit (www.ncpotterycenter.org), or find us on Facebook.